Nowadays, a number of people are want to use multiple email accounts for personal and other office work. Also, we will be able to check each one of them separately so that we can easily remember all emails easily. You can make it very quickly with the use of desktop email client such as – Windows Live Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird. Today, in this article we will discuss how to configure the Windows Live Mail to get the emails from a Gmail account.
Procedure to configure the Windows Live Mail:-
Please follow the below-given steps to avoid the issue or trouble. Technicians verify all steps. So you can use all of them without any hesitation.
- We hope that you have already installed Windows Live Mail.
- You will get the download link from here while completing the installation process then launch the Windows Live Mail.
- Choose the Accounts tab from the ribbon interface and then click on the Email.
- After that, you will see a new window, enter your email ID and password.
- To open the Gmail accounts, Windows Live Mail can able to uses IMAP for email receiving automatically.
- If you want to use POP and try to check to configure server settings manually, then click on the “Next” option.
- Go to the configuration settings windows and enter your email details.
- Now enter your login username along with @gmail.com extension in the Login username field and then click on the “Next” option to continue.
- After completing the above steps, your account will be generated and a window will be displayed on your screen, click on the “Finish” option.
- Now, you will be able to see the Gmail account folders on the left side of Windows Live Mail.
- Restart your computer and check if all are working correctly.
We hope that,this process will help you to configure the Windows Live Mail to get the emails from a Gmail account.