No doubt, Microsoft provides many useful feature sand all are very helpful in Windows PC. A while ago Microsoft launched the Windows Insider Program. After getting success with this program now Microsoft is releasing a new fantastic software. A similar program Microsoft has launched is Office Insider Program.
But now Microsoft has taken this concept of pushing pre-release to the willing clients to another level. Microsoft is allowing users to sign up for the Early App Preview app. Using this program, users will be able to check inbox apps that are pre-installed with Windows 10. An apps list begins with the App Preview Program includes Microsoft News app, Microsoft Photos app, Skype, Mail, and Calendar, etc. Now, let’s discuss how you can get the Microsoft’s Early App Preview Program on your Windows PC.
Some Simple Steps to join Microsoft’s Early App Preview Program:-
Below, we are providing s easy to use the process to join Microsoft’s Early App Preview Program on your Windows 10. Please don’t skip any step to avoid any unwanted issue.
- To install the Early App Preview Program, you will need to be a part of the Windows Insider Program.
- After selecting what ring you won’t join, you need to enter the Release Preview Ring. Because this ring is one of the safest rings in all of them. And you do not even require to move on to the next major release of Windows 10.
- After selecting the ring, reboot your computer system.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store and check you are all of the apps are updated.
- If your all apps are updated fully, launch the app as per your choice that you have to get pre-installed in your Windows 10.
- Then go to the Settings section.
- In some cases, you will need to scroll to see an option that is called App Preview.
- Click on this option and accept the terms and conditions of use and other agreements.
- You will get a message while will later navigate you to the Microsoft Store.
- After that, you will need to check for updates again.
- Once you have the check for app updates again, the updated pre-release version of the app will be automatically downloaded to your computer system.
- Restart your computer system and check the app is downloaded.
- You have completed the process, now you can use this app on your Windows PC.