In this Digital World, the concept of Full HD or 4K monitors are pretty common but the problem is related with using the displays is that text, and some other application seems to be much smaller in comparison to the display which makes it harder to read or do anything properly on your system, hence Microsoft with Windows 10 introduced the scaling features. It’s a very good feature; it is nothing but just a system-wide zoom so whenever you enabled it will make everything bigger by a certain percentage.
Since it’s amazing feature which offered by the Microsoft with Windows 10 but sometimes it will result in the blurry apps. At times, when using these feature problems occur only because it’s not necessary that all the apps will support this scaling feature, but Microsoft is trying their best to implement scaling everywhere. If you are also facing this issue, then you need not to worry, below we provide you with few simple steps by which you can easily be able to enable this feature and automatically fix this blurry apps issue.
Steps to Fix Scaling for Microsoft Blurry App in Windows 10
When you enabled the “Fix scaling for apps” then it will automatically fix the problem with the blurry text or apps by re-launching these apps. Previously, you needed to sign out and sign in to the Windows to have these apps render properly, but now you can simply fix them by enabling this feature. here how to fix it:
- Click the Windows + I to open Settings tab.
- Under the “Settings” section, click on the System icon.
- Choose Display option located on the left side of the menu.
- Under the Scale and Layout window, click on the “Advanced Scaling Settings” link.
- After that, enable the button appears under “Let Windows try to fix apps, so they’re not blurry” to easily fix the scaling for Microsoft blurry apps in Windows 10.
Note: if sometimes, you need to disable this feature, then simply disable the above-given button.
- Next, close all Settings tab.
- Finally, restart your system.