Most of the people are using various sites such as- Google Drive, Flickr, Dropbox, ImageBan, etc. to upload the images. No doubt, it is a time-consuming task to upload them to multiple servers or servers for everyone. To do this, you need to launch each of the websites and then log into the account and upload them. But now you can save your time and easily upload any picture on more than 50 sites from one panel. An amazing is providing this service that is called Image Uploader. It has an excellent capability to do this work quickly. It will help you to upload an image on many websites.
How to Upload images to multiple sites at once?
In the present, more than 50 sites that you can upload your any type of pictures with the help of an impressive tool that is Image Uploader app. Some of them are as given below such as:-
- Google Drive
Use of Image Uploader for Windows
Image Uploader is a portable app for the windows users. It is an open-source application, and you can get the source code on GitHub.
- First, you need to download it from its official website.
- When downloading is finished, unzip it, and then you will see an executable file that is called Image Uploader.
- After that, you need to Double-click on it to launch the app on your device.
- Here, you will select a server where you want to upload your image.
- For example, if you want to upload a picture to Flickr, then you need to select it from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the checkbox that shows “I have an account on this server.”
- That place, you need to fill your correct username and password in the box. Nest you will see the following window-
- Here, you are able to select your image/s.
- One more thing is this; you can capture the screen as well.
- Besides this, you can also import a video file and extract particular frame too using Image Uploader.
- If you already have an image and you want to upload it, then you need to select the first option.
- Then a window will open on your screen.
- After that, click on the Next option and then click on the Upload button.
- It will take some time as per your image size and your internet speed to upload the image to a specific server.
- If you have selected the Screen Capture to choose an image, then you will see a screen capture tool on your screen.
- After this step, you will find the same option to upload the image to a server.
We hope that this amazing tool will help you to upload the picture on more than 50 websites. If you are interested in getting this tool then you can visit on its official website.