Nowadays, some users are complaining that they have purchased a Surface device from the online store of Microsoft Store, but after using it, their product is not working properly as they accepted. So if you are suffering from this issue that how to return it to Microsoft in hopes to get a new Surface.
It is not so easy as easy if you have purchased your surface device into a store and or if you have brought out a defective Surface product. It will require a little more work on your part, but no need to worry because it is not so tricky, So you can use the below-given steps to return the surface device.
Bear in mind that you can use these steps for any item purchased via the Microsoft Store. Just make sure it was brought before the last 30 days or else the software giant won’t grant a return a Surface device.
Steps to return the Surface device to Microsoft:-
- First of all, you need to sign into the Order history page to request a return.
Please note- Return request are not eligible for all time, but we are sure that the Surface products are good to go so worry not on that front.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen displayed instructions to get a prepaid shipping label to aid in the return of the device.
- Once the Microsoft receives the item, they will make one final inspection to confirm its eligible for a return.
- Either they will send a replacement Surface or issue a refund right away.
- You need to point out that not every tends to get a prepaid shipping label.
If you are facing this issue again, then we will recommend you to take instant support from Microsoft for additional help.
How to Purchase Software or Digital Goods?
- If you want to purchase digital goods, then you can get it quickly from the Microsoft Store. To get Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, etc., you need to uninstall it from your Windows 10 computer system.
- Then you should press the Windows Key + I keys together to open the Settings app.
- Then turn off the Apps section, after that, place the app and select the Uninstall option.
To get digital goods such as apps, movies, TV shows, and books.
First of all, you need to download from the Microsoft Store, and these apps are not refundable unless you live in a state of the country where the laws say they are.